Are You Ready To Trust Your Instincts When It Comes To Your Writing?
Finally Feel Like You Know What You're Doing
"Take this course for no other reason than this: You'll learn what writers are supposed to do for your marketing. You won't fall for the same B.S. 95% of marketers try to pull on you. If you like to write, then this course will show you how to communicate more effectively. For my competitors: don't take this course, keep sucking at marketing. You are awesome just the way you are."
- Gustavo Serafini, Owner Pure Audio and Video, Workshop Graduate
If you want to feel like you know what you're doing when it comes to your writing, come work with me
This April, I'm taking 5 brave souls who want to improve their writing, become more prolific, and start getting RESULTS from their writing. Details below...
What It Is:
- Four weeks
- Five people
- Six live lessons and Q&A
- Three rounds of edits from me on your work
- Two live "Spotlight Sessions" where we smack down go deep on your work to help you get unstuck
- Lots of BONUS content, including the exact cold emails I've used (that worked), a private guide to landing guest posts and media written by an editor at Elite Daily exclusively for me, a tutorial on website messaging from the "Messaging Whisperer" herself, and more.
Benefits For You:
- Feel like you know WTF you’re doing finally
- Increase your open rates and CTR
- Get responses from your readers
- Confidence that you’re a better writer now than when you started
- New eyes that can tell the difference between shit writing and excellent writing
"I learned more by going through the critique and help on my landing page text than I have in most any other online course/workshop I've participated in." - Michael Donaldson
What We Will Cover:
- Finding Your Voice: How To Write Authentically In A Way That Sounds Like You
- Media: How To Get It - Learn the Mechanics of a Guest Post Pitch
- How Copy Is Different From Regular Writing
- The Difference Between Writing Emails, Articles, Blogs, and Social Media
- The Road to Hell Is Paved With Adverbs And Other Important Rules You’re English Teacher Will Be Mad About
- Paragraphs, Spacing, and Bold: Stuff You Never Thought Mattered
- Benchmarks and Metrics: How To Know If Your Writing Is “Working”
- The Biggest Mistake You Can Make as a Writer
- Subject Lines and Headlines: How To Get People to Open Your Emails And Click On Your Articles
- How To Weave a CTA Seamlessly into your work
- Mental Stuff: Why Is This So Hard
- Frequency and Length: The Two Most Common Questions That Don’t Matter AT ALL
What We Will Not Cover:
- SEO Writing
- Building and Growing Your Email List
- Finance and Accounting
- Facebook Ads
- How To Get Paid For Content
- Paid vs Organic Traffic or Anything To Do With Getting Traffic
- Gluten-Free Cooking
This is for people who meet any ONE of the following criteria:
- Want to improve your writing skills for your service-based business or thought leadership
- Have an existing email list (size doesn't matter) and want to improve their email newsletter or marketing
- Are cold emailing prospects and would like to improve their effectiveness - send better, more effective cold emails
- Have a lot of ideas, drafts, and half-thoughts that you want to make into blog posts or content
- Work in an organization where you're responsible for communication and you need to start getting results
Will I become a better gluten-free chef by working with you?
Sadly, no. See above “what we will not cover”
What Time Zone will this be in?
EST, so we’ll be having our Zoom sessions at 3PM EST. They will be recorded so if you need to miss any, you’ll still get access to the content.
When will this start?
April 9th, 2019. You'll be emailed the rest of the details.
Is there a Money-Back Guarantee?
We expect our participants to do the work, come prepared, and implement what they're taught. We cannot make you do it, but we can make our MBG contingent upon it. If you find within the first 2 weeks that this is not for you, then email [email protected] with your completed assignments and a detailed account of your grievance and we will refund your investment. We want people here who want to be here. And we hope that's you. In the event that it isn't, we understand and wish you the best.
Is this a writing group?
You can make it one! I encourage you to meet the other group members and help each other out.
How much homework will there be?
About 1-2 hours a week. But it will be fun. I PROMISE. Well, it'll be useful. Most of it will pertain to the work you're already doing, which is why I recommend coming with existing content you're trying to make better and more effective. But it's up to you.
How involved will you be?
Very. I’ll be reviewing 1-2 pieces of each person’s work and offering up to 3 rounds of revisions. You’ll have access to me during each of our Zoom calls (with time for Q&A).
Is this personalized?
Yup! That’s why we’re keeping it small. Some of you might need help with headlines, while others need help nailing your voice. The more I know about you, the better I can tailor your homework.
Will I be able to say, "I studied under Margo Aaron?"
How much is this workshop?
Do you offer a payment plan?
Yes'm, 4-payments of $699 ($2,796)
"I learned more by going through the critique and help on my landing page text than I have in most any other online course/workshop I've participated in."
- Michael Donaldson, Founder Secure Your Songs, Workshop Graduate