Well, it’s summer.
Which means, you’re off at some beach and I’m stuck at home wishing and hoping and planning and dreaming you read this.
It also means…I GET TO PHONE IT IN THIS WEEK.
I’ve gotten a lot of flack from people about the disorganization of my content (which is totally fair), so I decided to organize it for you as part of my “fuck it, it’s summer” series.
These are people’s favorite pieces about marketing:
- How I Turned My Wedding Into An Email Marketing Case Study
- How To Write Effective Emails That Get People To Take Action
- How I Got An Entire Apartment Complex Obsessed With Buying My Bar Stools
- How To Write Newsletters People Actually Read
- How To Turn Readers Into Buyers
- How To Not Feel Like An Idiot With SEO
- How To Be Good at Sales Without Compromising Your Ethics (a corollary to this article – Honest Selling Secrets From a Dishonest Man)
These are people’s favorite about entrepreneurship and personal growth:
- The Secrets Behind an 8-Figure Launch
- A Phantom Gary Vaynerchuk Yells at Me Every Night And It’s Time To Talk About It
- Why I Shut Down The Arena
- The Inbox Booty Call: Why You Need to Protect Your Inbox The Way You Protect Your…Other Stuff
- What’s Holding You Back From Doing Your Work?
- To The Man in The Depression Study
- Millennials Want to Change The World. Why Don’t We Let Them?
- Why Good People Need To Get Comfortable With Wealth And Power
- Why I’m Done with Guest Posting
So, go enjoy the beach while my ginger self stays inside FREE FROM SUNBURNS and organizes content for you.
– Margo, Daywalker